Hogan has set the global standard for predicting job performance for over three decades. The Select, Develop and Lead series of reports represent an integrated system of scientifically-validated tools that are specifically designed to help you to better manage your human resource capital and retain top talent.
HoganSelect reports identify the work style behaviours most critical for successful performance in a particular job within an organisation.
HoganDevelop reports shape and direct careers through the power of strategic self-awareness, which refers to the performance capabilities of strengths and potential limitations in relation to other people.
HoganLead reports enable leaders to fully understand their performance capabilities, challenges and drivers to maximise management and leadership characteristics.
The Hogan assessments predict job performance by assessing normal personality, derailment characteristics, core values and cognitive reasoning ability. The assessments are grounded in decades of research and can be used for nearly every industry.
Hogan assessments can be used across the talent management spectrum:
• For leadership development, coaching and team building
• As a powerful recruitment and selection tool
There are three primary personality assessments as well as a cognitive measure:
Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI)
• How an individual typically approaches work and interacts with others
• The strengths an individual can rely on to facilitate their performance
Hogan Development Survey (HDS)
• The tendencies that could derail an individual’s career or performance
• How an individual is inclined to respond when stressed, under pressure or not self-monitoring
Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory (MVPI)
• What motivates and drives an individual
• What an individual is striving to attain
Hogan Business Reasoning Inventory (HBRI)
• How an individual identifies and solves problems
• How an individual approaches problem solving in the real world