Coaching for Safety Managers
Transition, Performance, Succession and Growth
Coaching empowers people to build on their strengths, discuss challenges and achieve their professional goals in a supportive environment. The process is respectful and collaborative, allowing the achievement of increased insight, clearer focus and more effective action.
People in organisations are under constant pressure to change. Organisations and individual leaders need to be able to accept and flow with change, continually adapting in response to the environment.
In Safety, Senior Managers need to cultivate the qualities and skills that maximise the potential in the change itself. They need to be able to anticipate, prepare for and respond to new situations; plan effectively to engage and guide staff, and rapidly adjust to changing conditions, changing their behaviours accordingly.
Where are you now and what are you willing to do to get where you want to be in the future?
A skilled coach will facilitate the learning of new behaviour by setting a program that is action orientated and results focused. The benefits of participating in an effective coaching program include:
- To support Managers to achieve greater clarity of vision and purpose.
- To increase self-awareness.
- To prevent common derailers such as, hesitancy in managing risk, personal insensivity, controlling leadership style, and reluctance to tackle difficult people issues.
- To inspire Managers to challenge perceived constraints and explore new possibilities.
- To help Managers create breakthrough results in the areas most important to them and their organisations.
- To provide new tools to enhance the Manager’s personal excellence as a leader, manager and coach.
Our coaches are chosen for the quality of their business background, coaching qualifications and experience, attitude and commitment to excellence.
This gives our clients the flexibility to choose the coach with the right blend of knowledge, experience, skills and personality for their needs.
To discuss your coaching needs please contact us on 1300 585 128 or submit your enquiry online.