Making Workplace Health & Safety Connections
At Safety Recruitment Australia ... we know safety. We are dedicated to providing specialist safety recruitment, safety contracting and safety consultants and are fast becoming the leader of Workplace Health & Safety employment services in Australia.
How are we different from other 'generalist' companies?
We focus on the specific areas of Occupational Health & Safety, Workplace Health & Safety, Environment, Quality & Compliance, Injury Management, and Return to Work. As a specialist safety provider we have an extensive safety network and a greater understanding of the current issues impacting on the safety environment.
Our current clients include many blue chip Australian and international companies from manufacturing, utilities, finance, transport, local and state government and have seen first hand the results that qualified and experienced safety professionals can have on the overall organisational workplace safety performance. This directly translates into a reduction in injuries and the associated cost of having an accident in the workplace.
The friendly team at Safety Recruitment Australia are committed to finding the perfect workplace health & safety solution to improve your safety performance. Our holistic approach to safety management and the full employment cycle enables us to offer a range of professional services including:
- Permanent Safety Placements: see our range of permanent recruitment packages
- Safety Contractors (safety labour hire or safety temps)
- Return to Work and Injury Management: our return to work coordinators and injury management advisors can review your workers compensation claims, develop return to work plans and implement a return to work program
- Work Safety Alliance Program: partnering small to medium sized organisations with WHS resources.
- Hogan Pyschometric Assessments: powerful recruitment and selection tools to help predict job performance
- Workplace Coaching: empowers people to build on their strengths, discuss challenges and achieve their professional goals in a supportive environment
- Outplacement Services: support to clients and their excess staff through the difficult process of separation
- Safety Consultants: Safety Management Systems for SME's, Compliance, Risk Management & Auditing
- Industrial Occupational Hygiene Services
- Audiometry Services (MAudSA): Audiometry Training, Hearing Assessments & Noise Monitoring
Are you confident that everyone in your workplace can work in an environment that is free of psychological and physical abuse?Click to find out more